$30 CDN (INCLUDES HST)
(Valid for one year from the day you join)
- Memberships are for those 55 years and older
- Spouses under the age of 55 are welcome to become members if their spouse is 55 and a member in good standing
- If you have a disability (regardless of age) and would like to participate in events, programs and courses at the centre please contact staff at 905-697-2856 EXT 25
- Non-members are now welcome to participate in all programs, courses and events by paying the non-member fee
Benefits of Membership:
- Lower fees for drop-in & registered programs and courses
- Members-first priority and member rates for special events
- Member pricing for Tuesday Lunches
- 10% Discount on facility rentals at the Clarington Beech Centre
- Keep updated with the latest information via our BOAA Member Newsletter, Emails, & Voicemails
- Vote at our Annual General Meeting
- Hold Office on the Governing Board of Directors
- Meet lots of friends
- Discover a new hobby, skill or talent
- Become involved in meaningful volunteer work
- Meet new people in your community
All program fees include HST. Cash, Cheque, Debit, Visa or Mastercard are accepted. Please make all cheques payable to the Bowmanville Older Adult Association.
Refunds will be granted only for medical reasons with a doctor’s note. A $10 administrative fee will be applied.
Programs will be cancelled when the minimum registration numbers are not met. Being a past participant in a class does not guarantee you a spot in the future session, so please always register in advance to avoid disappointment.
To avoid program cancellation, please sign up well in advance of the program start date. All programs are non-transferable. If you miss a week of your regular class, you are not permitted to drop in to another of the same program on a different day, due to space limitations and room designations.
Please note there are no refunds for membership fees or Special Events unless your ticket can be sold to someone on a waiting list. There is no immediate refund. You must allow time for a cheque to be processed.