In these extraordinary times, we are committed to continuing to provide exceptional older adult programming, services and events to our members safely. We are an organization that’s always done things a little differently… although it might not be what was always done, we are thrilled to announce
our reopening plan for our gradual re-opening starting in the Fall of 2020. Our organization is implementing important new measures to safeguard our members, staff and volunteers in order to make participating at the BOAA enjoyable.
REOPENING THE FACILITY
Like many businesses and organizations, we’ve had to work incredibly fast with extreme flexibility to respond to the impacts of COVID-19 and to reflect ongoing government mandates. In response, on Monday September 14 th we will be safely reopening the doors to the BOAA with LIMITED ACCESS
available for members and guests. Pre-registration for indoor and outdoor programs and events is required.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING PRIOR TO ENTRY:
1. Stay home if you are sick
2. A signed admission checklist that includes a temperature check will be required
3. Masks are required at all times within the building
4. All participants must remain six feet apart when possible
5. Please wash your hands frequently
6. Maximum 50 persons inside the building (we will be starting with much less)
7. Please use hand sanitizer frequently
8. Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth
ADDITIONAL SAFETY MEASURES:
1. Updated Office Hours – Monday to Friday, 9 am to 4 pm
2. Our team will be following social distancing protocols and our floors will have distancing guidelines
3. Our team will still be smiling (as always) but they’ll be wearing masks
4. We are encouraging the use of tap & chip debit or credit cards at this time
5. Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the building
We will continue to monitor the situation, doing our best to make the right decisions for our members, our team and our community. What is important for all to remember is that this will only be possible if we are COVID FREE and able to meet all Federal, Provincial, Regional & Municipal guidelines. Updates should always be expected and all planning is tentative.
We are honoured to be a part of your lives and look forward to our gradual reopening. Please follow us on our Facebook page to stay informed: https://facebook.com/BowmanvilleOA
Stay Informed & Stay Safe.🙏🙏
– Team BOAA